The International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA) was launched in Brussels on 3 April, as a result of the European Commission’s encouragement.
This association, which has 105 founding members from all over the world, brings together industry, startups and SMEs, policy makers, international organizations, regulators, civil society and standardization bodies to support Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to be integrated and extended across multiple sectors.
INATBA’s main goals will be the following:
- Promote an open, transparent and inclusive global model of governance for blockchain and other DLT;
- Support the adoption of sector-specific and interoperability guidelines;
- Establish a dialogue with public authorities and regulators at a global scale;
- Develop a framework through the public and private sector collaboration;
- Increase the legal predictability; and
- Ensure the system’s integrity and transparency.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org