Published diploma reforming and streamlining urban planning, territorial planning and industry licences
The Decree-Law No. 10/2024, dated January 8, introduces measures aimed at reforming and streamlining licensing procedures in the context of urban planning, territorial planning, and industry.
In summary, this diploma introduces the following measures:
- elimination of the need to obtain urban planning licenses, introducing new cases for prior communication, exemptions, and waiver from prior control;
- streamlining administrative procedures for obtaining urban planning licenses, making prior communications and preliminary information processes more straightforward;
- adoption of measures to standardize urban planning procedures, preventing unjustified and asymmetrical practices and procedures across different municipalities;
- clarification of municipal powers in exercising prior urban planning control, particularly concerning license issuance;
- removal of certain excessive requirements in urban planning prior control matters;
- adoption of measures to simplify the process of obtaining authorization for use;
- simplification of processes related to specialties across various dimensions;
- streamlining the processes for receiving urban development works;
- simplification of formalities related to property purchase and sale, eliminating unnecessary formalities that do not add value.
Click on the link below to see the diploma:
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
[Photo by: Scott Webb, available at unsplash.com]